Friday, October 1, 2010



During the summer my sister and me did some fanart to sell as prints at a convention. My sister drew the males, I drew the Pokemon (Pikachu, Eevee, and the Beedrill), I compiled it in photoshop, did the background, and colored it all. I want to get better at photoshop. I used the smudge tool a lot which I heard is not a good way to color in it. I will take a class next semester I hope.


Another Pokemon fanart for the convention. I drew the girl (please ignore her huge hand!) and Furret, while my sister drew the boy and Zubat and Gastly. She inked it and I colored/toned it in Photoshop. I wanted to play around with a coloring style I saw, but I didn't do it right.



Made this back in December. It was for a cosplay organization near me. Sis drew the boy and the background. I drew the girl and colored it. I've never been to the meetings, but I usually do the shirt designs. Done with ink and copic (which smudged in some spots.) Sparkles with photoshop.


This was for a local Thanksgiving race organization. I won first place with my design. I had entered two years ago and was asked to reenter. This design will be on a shirt. They seem to like the childish look for the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment