Thursday, January 26, 2012

Character Designs: Veronica Street II

I decided to take pictures of these on a high quality downshooter. Wish I could get a large scan because this causes the images to appear yellow and they lose the blue of my pencil.
First up is Billy and Tyler again. Tyler has correction lines on him from Will Weston.




Next is Veronica, the girl Billy is madly in love with. She was fun to design. I looked at Silver's art for inspiration.



This girl is briefly in the storyboards to delude the audience. She was designed for the story I was originally going to board, but I couldn't pull the plot together. But her design was used in Veronica Street.



This guy isn't in Veronica Street, but for the other story I mentioned before. I didn't like his design much...

No comments:

Post a Comment